- Still reading Kiera Cass’ The Selection. I’m getting used to Kiera Cass’ pace. Her narration was pretty interesting and the character introductions were very good too.
- I’m writing my What’s In My Bag post in the other tab.
- I’m listening to Barney’s song right now because of my niece, Kelly.
- I’m thinking about the team leader post post-interview. I’m hoping that I’ll get it this time but I know that my interview answers were not really that good. So, yeah. I shouldn’t think about it that much.
- I’m smelling the aroma of Spam in my room. Apparently, they cooked the Spam without turning on the exhaust so, yeah.. my room smells like Spam.
- I’m wishing that the weekend could be longer. Y’know, so I can get more sleep. My weekend was as tiring as my weekdays..Oh, well… what’s new?
- I’m wearing a pink skeleton-printed tank top to sleep.
- Currently loving my niece, Kelly, who is very cute and mischievous.
- Needing more time to be pro-active. Sorry, I wasn’t able to finish this on time. I’m really having a hard time managing my time most especially on the weekend.
- I am feeling tired but happy. It’s good to be with family sometimes. I don’t feel that alone anymore.
The Sunday Currently was originally created by SiddaThornton